- Dashboard is an information delivery capability where we can find the data much faster through strong visualization capabilities.
- Dashboard is a Visual display of the most important information needed to achieve one or more objectives; consolidated and arranged on a single screen so that the information can be monitored at a glance.
- Dashboard bridges the gap between data analysis and data presentation, converting spreadsheet tables into interactive dashboards.
Powerful, yet simple, dynamic visualizations
- Turn Data into Information.
- Based on Excel data and formulas.
- Live XML and Web Service data.
- Interactive What-If Analysis.
- Drill-Down, Charts, Gauges, Dials.
- Export to Office, PDF, and HTML.
- Flash format – Easy to Embed.
BI for casual users
- Engage users with through guided navigation.
- Tailored solutions.
- Easy to understand visualization.
- Visual and Functional.
- Highly Interactive.
- Flexible in deployment.
- Inspirational in design.
- Ease of design.
- To Remain Competitive.
Additional Features compared to Xcelsius 3.x
- Universes with in Dashboards designer through “Query Browser”.
- Universe Connectivity components “Query Prompt Selector” and “Query Refresh Button”.
- Query Prompt Selector: The Query Prompt Selector automatically handles prompt value selection behavior based on the metadata for the query prompt.
- Query Refresh Button: A button that allows users to request a refresh of the query data from within the model at runtime.
Direct Semantic Layer Connection through “Query Panel”
- Improved authoring via query integration and direct access to semantic layer.
- Define a query by dragging and dropping relational universe objects, dimensions and measures.