Discover how in-memory computing technology can provide the basis for streamlining and enhancing your financial planning.
Join us for an informative webinar where Jim Mooney, Financial Planning & Simulation Program Manager for HP Finance, will discuss his experience implementing and using SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) powered by SAP HANA to deliver significant improvements to the company’s planning processes.
Hosted by David Ormerod, Director EPM Solutions, EMEA CoE, SAP, David and Jim will examine:-
- The challenge and more importantly the opportunity of Big Data for the finance organisation
- What in-memory planning is from SAP and how this helps to solve the issue of Big Data – making integrated business planning achievable
- How HP is using SAP BPC powered by SAP HANA today and why they chose it
- How HP overcame the challenges presented during their implementation
- How HP derives benefits from SAP BPC powered by SAP HANA
Register today for an inside look at the benefits and challenges to implementing SAP BPC powered by SAP HANA.