I am quite new in SCN. In fact even if i was register since 2011, i did really participate to SCN since this years.
But this year, i have time and opportunity to interest me on it.
And what i discover is very interesting :
- SCN brings you the opportunity to ask question or explain your problem to a great community of expert.
- With SCN yon can have access to lot of document and wiki which helps you to understand SAP and its products.
- You can store your documentation on it and it is fair that every body can use your documents as you can use theirs.
- With this community, people can help you to improve the quality of your document.
- SCN is a good way to be inform af news on SAP technology.
I think gamification is good thing to interest people to participate and to federate a community.
What can be improve is the mobile interface of the site. On the jive interface, we don’t have all functionalities of the standard site and it is a pity. Mobility is an important topics and i think it could be a good thing to have butifull mobile interface. This is just a small remark (not a critic), SCN is a great community!!!