The new “360° – the Business Transformation Journal” is available now!
Is your business characterized by a high degree of “digital value creation”, and/or by a high dependency on fossil fuels? If yes, then it is particularly at risk of being overtaken by a competitor with more up-to-date expertise someday.
The goal of this issue of the “360° – the Business Transformation Journal” is to provide food for thought: on the one hand, we ask some serious questions that must be asked; on the other hand we also provide some guidance for a world where complexity will most certainly not exhibit a decline…
- What may a post-fossil economy look like? It is clear that new business models will be needed. Learn about what you should consider already today to get your company in shape.
- A new model for school education is turning into an international movement for change. Find out how it started and see how it has evolved.
- It is not enough for transformation management to solely account for cost, time, and quality. What else do complex transformations require? How can the probability of program success be enhanced?
- Here is some hands-on advice from seven CIOs and experts to master the innovation challenge that CIOs are confronted with more and more.
- What happens behind the scenes of the “Berliner Philharmoniker”? And what are the main challenges they are facing? This case study gives you amazing insights into the digital transformation of this world-class orchestra.
- This article describes the experience of a challenging SAP integration in the automotive supply industry.
- As usual, 360° presents a trio of portraits of important BTA stakeholders. In this issue: Mr. Anand Eswaran, Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Riedl, and Dr. Roberto Klimmek.
- Updates in the BTA calendar include reviews of the recent European Business Transformation conference in Mannheim and of the recent Global Business Transformation Manager training in Potsdam. And we proudly announce the upcoming Global Business Transformation Summit 2013 which will be held in Washington, D.C., in September.
- Last but not least, SAP University Alliances tell us about their App Rumble competition and the SAP HANA-based healthcare app of the two winner students!