CUBIST: Comprehensive Demo Video
Nearly 2 1/2 years ago, I wrote a blog article about “CUBIST – Combining and Uniting Business Intelligence and Semantic Technologies, a EU-funded project which investigates -amongst other topics- new kinds of Visual Analytics. To that point in time, the project was still in its infancy. There was another blog where I have put down some thoughts about different Visual Analytics means, as we use them in CUBIST. Now, as CUBIST its close to its end, it is time to see the flesh and bones of CUBIST. So here it is, a comprehensive walk-through in form of a video. The video is structured as follows:
– Starting at 0:00 an overview of the project is given.
– Starting at 2:53 navigation along semantic relationships is demonstrated
– Starting at 6:30 the semantic search facilities are shown
– Starting at 14:00 exploring the data with a graph exploration is shown.
– Starting at 17:14 we demonstrate the Visual Analytics capabilities of CUBIST
Enjoy! And don’t hesistate to provide feedback!
Frithjof and -of course- the whole CUBIST team