I was blogged forward by Mohammed Yakub Shah and Arindam Mondal. Thanks to you for letting me participate in this innovative and exciting game of ‘passing the baton’ in SCN and thanks to xMoshe Naveh (Old Acct) for this wonderful initiative. I am glad I could be a link to keep this chain growing even a year (to be exact 1 year and three days 😀 ) after it was created.
I am an SAP Consultant working in Gulf Piping Company, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Previously I was working with Wipro Technologies, Bangalore. I did not chose SAP. I was randomly put in the SAP batch among the campus recruited students batches in Wipro, for which I am very grateful to God. Coz I thoroughly love SAP and ABAP programming and am not sure if I would have enjoyed anything else as much.
It was only in the last one year that I started becoming active in SCN, the gamification definitely played a role initially, but then it slowly moved to that satisfaction you get in being able to help someone solve some problem in addition to the excitement of solving puzzling situations.
In the company I am working, I am the only SAP ABAP Consultant, and I used to feel a little lonely when it comes to SAP and ABAP but once I was active in SCN, I never felt alone : Felt I was part of an SAP family with many friends to share the experiences in SAP and ABAP.
SCN soon became a part of my daily routine and if I open my browser, you can bet an SCN tab would be opened.
About my Home Land :
I was born in the southern most state in India, called Kerala, often known as God’s Own country. Kerala is one of the most beautiful places and is a very popular tourist destination.
Its beauty is mostly contributed by back waters, long shoreline with serene beaches, paddy fields, waterfalls and wild life.
A few facts about Kerala : Kerala is the state which has the highest Human Development Index (HDI) (0.790) in the country, highest literacy rate (almost 100%), the highest life expectancy (74 years) and the highest *** ratio (as defined by number of women per 1000 men: 1,083 women per 1000 men) among all Indian states. Malayalam is the most widely and official language spoken in Kerala.
Questions Asked :
- What are the best experiences that you had while being part of this community? I enjoy every moment in SAP. As mentioned before, the thrill of solving issues, is one of the best experiences : that moment when you know that your solution solved a problem, and to know that it saved someone’s day makes it even more better.
- What are the hobbies or activities that you enjoy most? Music Music Music. I love listening to music and playing music. I can sit for hours and hours and hours on my guitar, violin and piano.
- What would you be if not an SAP Consultant ? – Financial and Stock Market Analyst.
- What was the most fun project you ever participated in and why? – It was a chatting application that we friends created in college. The amount of fun that was we used to have by chatting with the friends sitting in the same room under the noses of our lecturers was some fun. 🙂
I would like to pass the baton to
My questions to you..
- What was your dream job as a kid?
- Who has inspired and motivated you the most?
- What is the most important quality that you hope to find in your colleague that will make your work place a better place?
To know more about BIF, refer this blog. Blog It Forward Community Challenge. Once you complete the BIF, update your details in the BIF chain –