This document explains the technical procedures as to how can one enhance the CRM BW extractor’s output from CRM side or how to add values to z fields created in extract structure.
There are business requirements to change the output of extracts from data sources example : A customer says that in the output of 0CRM_OPPT_H he wants to add a new field which should come up as a custom calculated field in the extract on the basis of some conditions . Another requirement could be to change value of a certain standard field .
1. You can check mapping modules / extract fields / extract mapping , of any existing Datasource in CRM tcode: BWA1
2. Lets say we want to append “BW : ” to output in field DESCRIPTION_UC of the extract.
3. CRM provides a BADI : CRM_BWA_MFLOW , which can be implemented to modify the extract .
4. Create an implementation of the BADI and write down the following code :
field-symbols : <fs_data> type CRMT_BW_OPPT_H.
check I_DATASOURCE = ‘0CRM_OPPT_H’.
loop at ct_data assigning <fs_data>.
concatenate ‘BW : ‘ <fs_data>-DESCRIPTION_UC into <fs_data>-DESCRIPTION_UC.
5. After this you can test the extractor with the tcode : RSA3