In these last weeks of summer I got to enjoy lots of BBQ’s with friends around a good COLD and REFRESHING beer.
Being from Montreal, Canada… it goes without saying it has to be a MolsonCoors product.
For those who followed me from my Design Thinking articles, I mentionned I was going to start a blog for my upcomming presentation at TechEd, Las Vegas.
This week-end, I remembered how my session at SAPPHIRE got introduced: Beer and Analytics…what else can be a better match?
Ok.. maybe beer and a good hamburger, with lots of cheese please 🙂 . I wonder how I’ll get presented this time?
I’ve decided to share my journey in preparation for my presentation.
Here’s what I plan to share with you all over the next few weeks.
Part 1 (Story Line)
- Our reality as a new organization and my new BI Business Partner role
- Our Challenge as BI BP team is how will we get users to get out of the old and into the new
- What is our BI strategy?
- First mandate: Build a Reporting Catalogue!
- How do we get there?
Part 2 (Putting all the pieces together with the BI tools)
- Taking existing data and merging it with enriched data
- Analysis for Office & BW Workspace on HANA
- How do we create a dashboard to measure our onging KPI’s as a team
- Design Studio & BI4.1 on HANA
You’ll have the chance to preview some of my material before and even participate.
Oh.. and for those who do not know me yet, here’s an interview I did with my dear friend Tammy Powlas for ASUG annual conference at SAPPHIRE, Orlando.
And one last thing…. I work for MolsonCoors and we brew COLD REFRESHING Beer all over the world! 😎