Include ‘SMART TEXTS’ in adobe forms
Below is the demo using formatted texts using ‘SMARTTEXTS’ and ‘SMARTSTYLES’ in adobe forms. Hope this is helpful
Go to TCODE ‘SMARTFORMS’
You could see the changes in of font in bottom preview. If you don’t have any required fonts, you could create fonts in ‘SE73’.
Similarly create a character string for Underline.
- Create a paragraph format node. This is mandatory as to define in header
- Now place the paragraph format in ‘Header Data’.
And save and activate it.
Now go to ‘Text Tab’ and you could use the formats created
- Create a text and select the styles you have created.
This is test example, which I created.
- Now going to adobe forms tcode ‘SFP’.
Create a dummy interface
- Create a form using above interface
- Create a text with following properties
(When you are using ‘SO10’ text, you should ‘Include Text’ and define style name accordingly here).
- Go to Layout and create a text field and bind this ‘Text’ to it
- Save and activate it.
- Run adobe form