Ask Questions At The SAP Big Data Chat
Today’s analytics best practices architectures are quickly becoming obsolete – but the new best-practices have yet to be defined.
There are many questions to be answered:
- Should business people care? Or is this just a plumbing issue for IT?
- What will your data warehouse be replaced with in the future? Will it be open-source NoSQL technology like Hadoop? Or in-memory technologies like SAP HANA? Or some combination of the two?
- But do we still want or need data warehouses? What could replace them?
- Which technologies are the cheapest to use? What happens to our existing data warehousing infrastructures?
- Who are the pioneers of these new architectures? What issues have they run into?
If you have any of these questions – or others – come join the first SAP Big Data Chat, on Wednesday 21st of August, 8am PT / 11 am ET / 5pm CET.
There’s no formal presentation, and no need to sign up – just turn up at the right time, and ask your toughest, most interesting questions (or send them to us in advance).
See you there!