Planned and Unplanned goods issue
I do hereby wish to give you a brief about planned and unplanned goods issue.
Planned goods issue – A goods issue made with reference to order reservation
Unplanned goods issue – A goods issue made without reference to order reservation
How do they differ when it comes to performing those issues?
Planned goods issue is posted in the following ways:
1. Goods issue against order reservation/order using MIGO transaction.
2. Backflushing while confirming production operations using CO11N or COR6N.
3. Goods issue against order reservation using MB1A transaction. Here, We must enter the reservation or order number in the initial screen of MB1A.
Unplanned goods issue is posted in the following ways:
1. Manually entering the goods issue under others in MIGO transaction.
2. Manually entering the components in the goods movement data screen in CO11N or COR6N.
3. Goods issue against order reservation using MB1A transaction. Here, We must enter the order number in the second screen (component detailed) screen of MB1A. This transaction makes a difference when it comes to planned/unplanned goods issue which you may easliy overlook.
In both of the above situations, MSEG and AUFM tables are updated. However, reservation number is not updated for unplanned goods issues, but order number is updated.
Documented goods movement at order header level would display both of these issues provided Unplanned goods issue is selected under the TAB of Implementation under Documentation of goods movements section in COR4 or OPL8 (Order dependent parameters)
At order component overview screen, you can find only the sum of planned goods issue under quantity withdrawn,not unplanned quantity issue.