Annual SAP BusinessObjects User Conference is coming soon!
I am getting pretty excited about the annual ASUG SAP BusinessObjects User Conference happening this year in Anaheim, CA.
The event is taking place September 9 – 11th at the Anaheim Convention hotel. This event will be attended by some of SAP’s top customers, partners, thought leaders and executives!
Event at a Glance:
- Over 200 educational sessions. SAP has a dedicated Analytics breakout room, a showcase booth, meet the expert table and more
- Steve Lucas, Adam Binnie and Christian Rodatus will deliver keynotes at the conference
- A town hall session (SAP’s Analytics’ Strategy Unplugged) with Steve Lucas, Bridgette Chambers, Christian Rodatus, Adam Binnie, Stephane Le Cam, and Jamie Bridwell – a great chance to hear directly from SAP BI & Analytics leadership about SAP’s analytics strategy, and answer tough questions about what its execution means for you
- Data Mania – SAP Business Intelligence DataGeek team is excited to present this entertaining session that will inspire and amaze you with entertaining new demonstrations of Business Intelligence that capture the imagination.
- Developer Wars (Back again, a chance to show everybody what you’ve got with dashboards and analytics. Field a team for ASUG Developer Wars. Show what you know, collaborate with others, and demonstrate just what SAP analytics can do. – Sign up today!
- ASUG Influencer Summit on Sunday Sept 8 (Over the past three years, the ASUG Influencer Summit has evolved into a powerful planning and client feedback session, with the highest level of collaboration between SAP and the ASUG BusinessObjects community)
- And don’t miss the Concert (REO Speedwagon)