Where Used List for Adobe Form Objects
There is no standard Where-Used List option for Adobe form & interface available in transaction SFP. So I have developed one program for ‘Where-Used list for Adobe Form objects’. This program will help you finding where used objects related to adobe form & interfaces.
Below are brief specifications about this program:
- Gives where used list for selected object used in:
- Output types
- Program & routines
- PP related config with program name & routine.
- For Interface, gives where used adobe form list
- Program also does global search for hard-coded adobe form text
Steps To use this Program
- Download below program and upload it on your system. Upload text element list also.
- Run this program. Below selection screen will appear.
- Input selection :
- Select Adobe form, if you want to search where used list for Adobe form. Give Adobe form name as input. You can use F4 search help.
- Select Interface, if you want to search where used list for Interface. Give interface name as input. You can use F4 search help.
- If you tick Global search check box, program will do global search for given name as a hard coded text in all ‘Z*’programs. It will then show list of objects where it find hard code text.
Sample input :
Output for above input: