Webcast replay: Roadmap of Process Orchestration with SAP
Update: thanks to the huge interest, access to registration and recordings
has been extended until 30 April 2014. Go grab your recording and slides!
If you have joined the Process Orchestration webcast series or have seen the recordings you know that each session demonstrated a different aspect of the SAP Middleware platform and all new and continuous investments that make it best in class. The sessions also showed how SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration can help extend on and maximize the value of other trendy SAP solutions.
We have received a lot of positive feedback from participants that the sessions offered useful insight. This blog series is to help continue the discussion,drill down into each topic, expand on the Q&A and share key takeaways from the sessions with our Community.
Please note: session replay will be available to all registrants until the end of 2013.
This particular blog is dedicated to the webcast we presented on June 26, 2013:
Has your middleware strategy evolved to keep up with the latest trends? Learn about SAP’s vision and roadmap to meet your process integration, automation and monitoring needs – today and in future.
System-to-system integration and flexible, automated business processes is a must for every IT department. SAP is proud that thousands of organizations in all industries successfully address these challenges with the help of SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration. SAP has made significant investments into its Middleware solution and consequently got named a leader in Gartner’s Application Infrastructure Magic Quadrants 2012. Of course, SAP is committed to continue to help customers respond to the ever-evolving trends in the business process management and integration area. Replay this webcast to hear about SAP’s Middleware vision ahead, including cloud-based integration and process intelligence areas.
Here is one slide to help illustrate Process Orchestration today and major planned innovations:
Drilling down in more detail:
- SAP’s Middleware solution to all your business process, rules, orchestration and integration needs in one single platform
- End-to-end visibility for business users in real-time
- Easy access for end-users to their tasks anywhere
- Open to social and ad-hoc collaboration from business processes
- B2B integration tailored to your needs – rich on-premise features with option to integrate with extended SAP Business Network
- SAP NetWeaver BPM and PI will use SAP HANA as persistence layer and will be providers of SAP Operational Process Intelligence
- Choice of technology for integrating cloud based solutionsCloud based integration service; pre-packaged integration for selected integration use cases and portability of integration content
- Full B2B gate provisioning to reduce your effort for partner onboarding and maintenance
- End-to-end integration visibility into the correct closure of business transactions (A2A & B2B)
- Process visibility for business users at anytime, anywhere, from any source in real-time including mobile user extensions
- Orchestrating business processes on-premise and on-demand
- Broaden integration capabilities offering with both on-premise and on-demand process integration out of which you can choose the best fit to your respective need
- Enabling cloud-to-cloud and cloud-to-ground integration
- Smart process applications
- Support of scenarios where big data and big process need to work together – business process velocity for people at manageable costs
Please note: for both planned innovations and future direction information, please mind SAP’s legal disclaimer outlined in the beginning of this webcast.
Interested to know more?
- Register or sign in here to access the replay and all additional resources provided as part of the webcast online.
- SAP is giving you a free license to try SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration in the public cloud. Read more here.
- More about the future direction in this blog: SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration – the best is yet to come! It gives the perspective of all new and continuous investments that make SAP’s Middleware platform best in class.
- Also check the other webcasts offered with this series:
Feel free to share with us your questions and comments below.