Webcast replay: Overview of Process Orchestration with SAP
Update: due to the huge interest, access to registration and recordings
has been extended until 30 April 2014. Go grab your recording and slides!
- Bi-directional communication between BPM and PI for message orchestration and routing
- Process flow orchestration through BPM and integration of interfaces and data types through Advanced Adapter Engine Extended (AEX)
- Common Eclipse based design time for process flow (process composer) and integration flow (iFlow editor)
- A single solution for all your process orchestration and integration needs – B2B, A2A or SOA related
- Single SKU & simplified pricing
- Single stack installation
- Reduced development and operations cost
- Common monitoring infrastructure
- Unified & integrated solution: design and runtime
SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration is best in class Middleware solution from SAP that helps organizations to connect multiple components while maximizing on their SAP investments, and at the same time achieve greater agility and adaptability going also beyond their SAP domain:
- Connect insight to action by analyzing big volume of events through SAP Sybase Event Stream Processor (SAP Sybase ESP) and connect those into action by implementing remediation business processes with SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration.
- Enable end-to-end business process visibility by integrating different orchestration solutions in the SAP portfolio (SAP Business Suite, SAP NetWeaver BPM, SAP NetWeaver BRM, SAP NetWeaver PI, SAP Business Workflow).
- Leverage Mobility and Collaborative Process Modeling to improve existing collaboration across business and IT stakeholders to align expectations and improve end results.
- Facilitate consumption of business rules and policies in SAP HANA.
- Gain real time process visibility across applications with the complementary offering of SAP Operational Process Intelligence.
- Connect Sybase Unwired Platform with SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration to streamline and connect people inside and outside your organization faster and more effectively.
- Connecting on-premise and on-demand – leverage the B2B Add-on of SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration to connect internal business processes, and completely embrace and streamline the end-to-end value chain with partners and suppliers.
- SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration has been certified to run on Cloud infrastructure vendors like Amazon EC2 and VMWare. Run our solutions on a completely virtualized hosted environment at a lower cost and use SAP’s Cloud Integration technology and content.
Interested to know more? So what’s next:
- Register or sign in here to access the replay and all additional resources provided as part of the webcast online.
- SAP is giving you a free license to try SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration in the public cloud. Read more here.
- Check out the SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration resource center.
- Also check the other webcasts offered with this series:
We welcome your questions and comments.