For several years, SAP has provided its desktop analytics solutions to our nonprofit partners around the world through our technology donations program. Our goal is to help these nonprofits better understand their organization, engage volunteers, optimize fund raising campaigns, assess community impact and effectively report results to its stakeholders.
Today I am pleased to announce that e-learning courses have been added to the list of tutorials, videos and other resources now available to our North America based nonprofit partners. This content will quickly educate your staff so they can effectively utilize the tools and gather immediate insights into your data. Accessing the learning content is quick and easy. Like the software licenses, SAP provides the e-learning courses at no cost; nonprofits pay a nominal
administrative fee to TechSoup.
If you are new to the SAP technology donations program, the first step is to register with our execution partner TechSoup. TechSoup will confirm your organizations eligibility for the SAP technology donations program. Eligible organizations may request up to four analytics product licenses and up to two online training courses per fiscal year, with the request handled on the TechSoup website.
The second step is to select or upgrade to the product(s) that address your reporting and data visualization needs (request here). Today nonprofits may choose from three analytics products:
- SAP Lumira is used by organizations to analyze data coming from multiple sources by creating and sharing graphical data visualizations – the perfect
tool to pull key information together for grant writing and development. (exploreLumira, solution brief)
- SAP Crystal Reports is used to design reports from a range of data sources and is an ideal tool to reduce the time required for state and federal grant
reporting. (explore Crystal Reports, solution brief)
- SAP Crystal Dashboard Design creates dynamic and interactive presentations based on your organization’s data and is the right choice for data-centric presentations to Advisory Board or for the creation of future annual budgets based on hypothetical projection models. (explore Dashboard Design, solution brief)
The third step is to consider the training needs of your staff. Many organizations begin by reviewing the many tutorials, videos and other learning resources available at no cost via the SAP Community Network (SCN) then move on to exploring the outstanding e-learning courses available. We strongly recommend that every nonprofit organization that has licensed SAP’s analytics products take the time to review the tutorials and consider the e-learning courses (request here) so you can take full advantage of all the products have to offer and get up and running as easily as possible. Learning content includes:
- SAP Lumira
- SAP Crystal Reports
- More than 50 video and interactive tutorials are available on the SCN Community or Youtube playlist in short, easy to consume pieces
- E-learning: Fundamentals of Report Design (description)
- E-learning: Business Reporting & Report Processing Strategies (description)
- E-learning: Optimizing Report Data Processing (description)
- SAP Crystal Dashboard Design
Interested in learning more? Please attend the SAP TechTalk: Powering Social Innovation with SAP webcast series to learn more about the SAP Technology Donations Program and the analytics products and educational resources available to nonprofit organizations around the world. View the
current schedule, register to attend an upcoming session and listen to recordings of past events online.
Weencourage you to explore our learning content today!