How to Restore the Query from 7.X Version to Older Version
After Migration of 3.X query to 7.X Version, If we don’t want the query in higher version and want to restore to older version .
There is a way to restore to lower version. We can restore by using “COMPONENT_RESTORE” program.
The below are the steps to restore the query
1. 1. Goto SE38 Transaction
2. 2. Provide the Program name as “COMPONENT_RESTORE” and Execute.
1. 2. In the next screen provide the infoprovider name and select Component type as “REP” and Execute.
1. 3. In the next screen select the query that we want to restore and continue.
1. 5. In the next screen it will ask to restore to 3.x version
2. 6. Then click on “yes”
1. 7. Now the query will successfully restore to older version.