Blog It Forward- Matt Pollicove
Started by Moshe Naveh, this exciting initiative is about People’s dreams, ambitions etc. You can find list of people have joined this challenge already. If you wish to Join #BIF challenge and you haven’t been tagged yet. Please list your details here. Someone will blog it forward to you . (I shamelessly stole this introduction format from Jitendra)
I’m an independent consultant specializing in SAP IDM. I’m hoping to learn more about SAP GRC and SAP Security. I’ve been working with IDM for about 9 years and formerly worked for MaXware, which was the company that SAP purchased to create the IDM module. When I’m not working, I enjoy my family and friends, reading (almost anything) and bicycle riding.
Fun Facts about my Hometown:
I currently live in Freehold, New Jersey (township, not the borough) so I don’t get to share a hometown with Bruce Springsteen. You can learn much more about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freehold_Township,_New_Jersey. I grew up in the next town over Jackson Township, which most people know as the home of Six Flags Great Adventure Amusement park.
Contrary to popular opinion, we are not an extension of New York City or Philadelphia, nor do we act like people on “Jersey Shore”. I’m proud to say I never watched an episode!
What do you most enjoy on SCN?
Learning more about this complex technology and meeting new people!
1) What makes you smile/laugh?
Bad Jokes and puns, but I guess that’s because I’m a father of two.
2) Had you not been into software at all, where would you have been?
Probably teaching history
3) What is the craziest thing you would have done in your life? 🙂
That’s a toughie. I’m not all that crazy. I’m actually fairly boring.
Some questions for others…
1. What do you think you will be doing in 5 years?
2. Where would you like to travel to on vacation if you had no restrictions?
3. Where would you want to live besides your current location?
Remember the rules of the game:
– Follow the Blog It Forward Chain in order to be updated when the people you blog it forward to post the links to their “Blog It Forward” blogs.
– Read Moshe’s blog again to make sure you follow the rules in your own blog:
- Provide an introduction to yourself
- Provide a fun fact about your country or yourself
- Add a cool picture of yourself or your homeland/town
- Answer specific questions that were “Blog It Forward” to you
- Answer 3-4 optional questions from the bank of questions provided below. Or choose to answer questions you make-up on your own.
- Create 1-2 personalized questions you would like to blog forward
- List at least 2 people who you are blogging it forward to. Share why you choose them. Link to their SCN profile by typing @ and then their name (e.g @HisName).
- Ask the community to follow the Blog It Forward Chain in order to be updated when the people you “Blog It Forward” to post the links to their “Blog It Forward” blogs.
People to Add: