Solution For, Error: .
The error is simply because BODS is not getting the required handler for connecting to Oracle. The most frequent cause is the smaller value of the parameter “PROCESSES” set in Oracle, which needs to be increased in order to solve this issue. Kindly follow the below mentioned steps:
1) Open the SQL interface like SQL*Plus etc.
2) Login as a system DBA (conn sys as sysdba)
3) Enter the SQL statement > alter system set processes=200 scope=spfile
4) Except current sql*plus window , Close all other applications connecting to Oracle ( like BODS , SQLDeveloper etc)
5) Enter the SQL command > startup force
This will restart the oracle database and the newly entered value for processes parameter will come into effect.