Before a solution becomes general available to customers SAP products pass a phase of restricted availability called Ramp Up. The goal is not to test quality of products which carefully has been done during solution validation rather than ramping up the capability of system integrators to implement the product. However it is a good opportunity for early adaptors and business innovators to benefit early from product innovations enjoying special attention from development during implementation and having the opportunity to provide feedback on the product in the interest of own requirements. During the last weeks some products that are of high interest for the Chemical Industry have entered this Ramp Up phase. Please refer to below list which is incomplete but a selection with regards to Chemical Industry:
- GRC 10. 1 (Risk Management, Access Control, Process Control) – GTS10.1 achieved GA
- Financial Closing Cockpit 2.0
- BI Suite 4.1
- Overall Eqipment Effectiveness Management – OEEM 1.0
- Portfolio Project Management – PPM 6.0
- Component extension for Environment, Health & Safety Management – EHSM 4.0
Which of the topics would interest you most? Are there specific topics you would like to learn more about? Do you miss topics you heard about and you are missing here? Please provide your feedback!