Working in development of SOLMAN for Project Management
In Solution Manager, documents are stored in hierarchical way. There are some standard transactions to find the documents from solution manager. E.g. SOLAR03, SOLAR_EVAL. But when there is need of custom reporting we need to use classes, tables and Function Modules. The documentation is not easily available for technical help on this topic.
Developer can use below Tables, Classes and Function Modules while working on development in SOLMAN for Project Management.
- SA01PHIO :
SOLAR: Instances of Physical Info Objects
- SA01LOIO :
SOLAR: Instances of Logical Info Objects
- SA01PHPR :
SOLAR: Attributes of Physical Info Objects
- SA01LOPR :
SOLAR: Attributes of Logical Info Objects
- TOBJECTP :
Objects assigned to a project
- SASAP_HIERARCHY_READ :
- Use this FM with project tree id got from table TOBJECTP, language and all other importing parameters set to ‘X’ is required.
USE: Getting project hierarchy with node texts and objects/ logical ids assigned to particular folder/node.
- Use with importing parameter s property value and Logical class and language
USE: Getting properties default values for class FM exist.
- Use with table of logical ids and context
USE: Getting logical ids properties FM exist,
Classes and methods:
- “CL_SOLAR_DOCUMENTS” is the class which allows to read, change individual logical ids properties
- Method “GET_DOCUMENT” gives reference for given document of type “IF_SA_DOC”
- Method “SET_STATUS”
- Method “SAVE”.