Confused on how to search in just the PowerBuilder Developer Center rather than all of SCN? No problem, I’ll show you how that’s done.
1. First, go ahead and enter your search term in the search bar at the top of the page and hit Enter.
2. You will be redirected to the search.sap.com site, with preliminary results filtered to just SCN. Depending on the term you used to search on (how unique it is to PowerBuilder), the PowerBuilder Developer Center may appear within the “Space” submenu on the left. If so, just select that and move to step 5. If not, select the “more” option.
3. In the edit field that appears, enter “PowerBuilder” and press the arrow key.
4. The PowerBuilder Developer Center should now appear. Select it.
5. You now have results that are specific to the PowerBuilder Developer Center. There are additional criteria you can use to filter by the date the information was posted, who posted it, and the type of information (blog post, discussion or collaborative document).
The following video walks you through the steps as well. Note that there is no sound