Heads Up… Design Thinking Training is coming around the world…
Hi Design Thinking people,
after the great success of our local German Design Thinking 2 days workshop WDT100 our global education team decided to take it on a global level. The production of the final material is in the last phase so it should not take too long until it is available in all the regions all over the world.
The course code will be: THINK1
With that you can search in the SAP Education WebShop for events near you. But you have to be patient… it will take some time for the local training centers to organize the events. But feel free to ask them so that they know your demand for it.
These will be the topics covered:
- Scoping: Brain dump of the knowledge of the team members to get a common understanding of the challenge
- Research: Preparation and execution of interviews to gather relevant user data and generating emphatic understanding of the user
- Synthesis: Communicate the collected data in the team (storytelling), compression of the data with the help of Persona Definitions and Point of View techniques
- Ideation: Generating solution ideas using various creativity-enhancing techniques (e.g. brainstorming, Remember the Future, etc.)
- Prototyping: Building a “low-fidelity” prototype which addresses the challenge
- Validation: Presentation of the prototype; learning from the feedback
You will learn the Design Thinking as a creative problem solving approach to enable you and to use in solving customer individual challenges, like defining new strategies, organizations, processes and of course defining new customer individual IT solutions. This is done by solving a concrete (not IT
related) training challenge within 2 days training duration. The training participants will team up to groups and walk through all Design Thinking phases, inspired and coached by Design Thinking professionals from SAP. They will solve the training challenge and close the training by building a “low-fi prototype” which addresses the challenge.
SAP Development has adopted Design Thinking and meanwhile it is part of the Standard SAP software development process.
Enjoy the Design Thinking Experience in an SAP Training Center.