A survey conducted by Wakefield Research found that more than 70% of CIOs simplified their IT processes by migrating to the hybrid cloud environment. Hybrid cloud is quickly becoming a part of the IT norm in most organizations. To help CIOs simplify, SAP has been delivering integration capabilities called “People Cloud iFlows” around three strategic pillars: data foundation integration, process integration and user experience integration. On Thursday, August 8, at 8am PT/11am ET/5pm CET, join Yannick Peterschmitt and a panel of experts for a #SAPChat on the topic of SAP and Successfactors’ hybrid model and how the solutions are and will integrate.
- Yannick Peterschmitt (@ypeterschmitt)
- Prashanth Padmanabhan (@sprabu)
- Martin Gillet, SAP Mentor (@mgillet)
- Luke Marson, SAP Mentor (@lukemarson)
- SuccessFactors (@SuccessFactors)
During the #SAPChat, we’ll cover:
- Hybrid roadmap: what is in, what is not
- Technology options including SAP HANA Cloud Integration
- Mentors’ feedback on roadmap and hybrid strategy
- Mentor’s review of hybrid adoption in the market
What is a #SAPChat?
A #SAPChat is an SAP-organized online conversation, held at a pre-arranged time, between a group of Twitter users, using a specific Twitter hashtag to identify the discussion.
How Do I Participate?
On the day of the event, log-in into your favorite Twitter client and enter #SAPChat into the search bar. We will likely use tweetchat.com (pending their server
migration) because it will automatically add the hashtag to your tweets as you participate in the chat. Other Twitter clients to use include TweetDeck,
TweetBot, Twitter Search etc. Just follow the chat hashtag, #SAPChat. During the event, you can follow the discussion, contribute questions, and
submit your own comments by using the same hashtag.
Be there – tweet there!