Some of troubleshooting steps for Solution Manager 7.1 post installation
I have done few installations and upgrades of solution manager (7.1 SP5/SP8 ), where I have faced number of issues. So, in this platform, I am sharing some of those which would surely help you :-
1. Don’t apply the upgrade consolidated note at initial phase as it generally leads to numerous dumps in various T-Codes. So accept the warning while “system preparation ” processing and apply the selected notes of that consolidated one later on (means after doing system preparation & basic configuration steps).
2. Activate all the required ICF services by running “RSXMB_ACTIVATE_ICF_SERVICES” program instead of manually preforming the same.
3. Increase the HTTP time out (Maximum processing Time ) in SMICM T-Code.
4. Change the following parameters :-
5. To get rid of “Not able to load function AGS_SISE_SET_CTC_STATUS” error follow below process :-
|1.||Go to SAP Netweaver Application Server Java and click “User Management”.|
|2.||Login with J2EE_ADMIN user.|
|4.||Go to ABAP System tab.|
|5.||Check the client, if it is not ABAP production client click “Modify Configuration” and change it to correct client (in my case client 100).|
|6.||Click “Test Connection” to make sure that right credentials are used.|
|7.||Save all changes.|
6. To get rid of “EXPORT_BUFFER_NO_MEMORY” error , change following instance profile parameters :-
7. If you get RFC error in solman_workcenter T-Code , then perform the following settings:-
Run SECSTORE t-code and delete the entry “/HMAC_INDEP/RFC_EXTERNAL_TICKET_4_TRUSTED_SYSTEM ” (shows in RED color). Also delete the other entries shown in RED color. [Follow 1532825 note].
8. SOLMAN super user should have following roles:-
SAP_SMWORK_SYS_MON (Assigning workcenter) [Assign this role to solman_Admin to view System Monitoring tab in solman_workcenter T-Code]
Hope, this content would help most of the SCNians.