Properties Editor – advanced configuration NW Portal 7.3x
New functionality to configure Properties editor released with NW Portal 7.3 SP 9.
• By default, the Properties editor opens displaying a list of the basic properties. You can configure the editor to display the full list of properties when the Properties editor opens.
• To activate the editor, the administrator chooses Modify Properties. By default, this button appears on the left-hand side of the editor. You can move the button to the right side of the editor (as it was before).
You perform these configuration steps in SAP NetWeaver Administrator.
1. In the Module List area, select webdynpro/resources/sap.com/tc~pp~adm~tls~property_editor.
2. In the Web Module Details area, select the Web Dynpro Properties tab.
3. Select Components /com.sap.portal.admin.pcm.PropertyEditor/pe and configure the following properties (4 and 5):
|view_mode||Specifies the way in which the Properties editor opens||
basic: a short list of basic properties is displayed.
all: the full list of properties is displayed
|left_modify||Determines the location of the Modify Properties button||
true: the button appears in the default location on the left-hand side of the editor.
false: the button appears on the right-hand side of the editor.
6 .Save the configuration settings.