SETTING ALERT MAILS FOR PROCESS CHAINS
- Click on Create Message and create Process Variant to the Particular Process Type.Like that create for all process types.
- In this process chain, we have created Alert messages for all process types.
- Each process type has error message and last process type of Process chain has both success and Error messages.
If you want to view the Message of particular Process type.Right Click on Process type select Maintain Messages.
- If we want to create Error message on Particular process type.Right click on Process Type and Select Create Message.Once clicked on Create Message,below popup will come then select Errors.
- Success Messages vice Verse.
- Once Clicked on Error, it will take you to below screen.
- The below Screen Shot has Edit Documentation and Maintain Recipient List.
- Click on Edit Documentation, here write the description of Error Message i.e. Once the Process Type of Process Chain has been failed it will gives us the below mentioned message.
- Finally Save it.
- Once the Edit Document is Finished then click on Maintain Recipient List and add the Recipients and Recip.Type is Internet Address
Thanks & Regards
Trinadh Kumar Reddy B
Senior Software Engineer
iGATE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS