Are you an SAP OEM partner? Don’t forget to register for “What’s New in SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1” webcast
OEM Webcast: What’s new in SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1?
When: Tuesday July 30, 2013
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT / 11:00 a.m. CT / 12:00 p.m. ET
SAP expert speakers:
– Angela Harvey, Director of Solution Management, OEM and Embedded Solutions
– Ashish Morzaria, Director of Solution Management, Analytics
Did you know as an OEM Partner you now have access to the latest versions of SAP BusinessObjects business intelligence (BI) solutions?
Attend our information-packed Webcast on July 30, 2013, to learn what’s new in the SAP BusinessObjects BI portfolio. The latest, much-anticipated release offers many new features and benefits specifically designed for our OEM partners, including:
- Developer features: Faster, easier integration and new developer enhancements like RESTful Web Services SDKs for even greater flexibility
- Customization improvements: Enhanced customization in the installer, BI launchpad, and SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
- New features for multi-tenant environments: Simpler administration, easier tenant onboarding, and resource allocation
- Simplified installation: More integrated components means a faster installation process – saving your customers time and effort
Plus, we’ve introduced many innovations to improve self-service capabilities and provide better mobile BI delivery to customers.
Join us on July 30, 2013, for this informative technical session to discover first-hand how the new features in SAP BusinessObjects BI solutions can benefit you.
To register for the webinar, go to: