It has been very clear from CCLM Set up and road map guide that all the BI related functions in CCLM needs to be done manually. Starting from the cube activation, Installation of standard query and the future root level customization also needs to be done manually. Through this blog I could share the steps to get the system wise custom code quantity information in CCLM BI queries.
Default functionality and Basic Requirement
The default information are provided by CCLM as below
By default CCLM can provide 5 kinds of reports, but this shows the information about the entire customer landscape. It wont show any information about the system or solution, but its is very basic need to get the number of custom code by system.
We later found that the SAP Report RAGS_CC_GET_LANDSCAPES, would help to collect the system related information along with the custom code and stores in the table.
How to Achieve
1. Run the report RAGS_CC_GET_LANDSCAPES from SE38.
2. Enter the solution name, where you want to collect the landscape information, and stores into the CCLM table with additional field as “Ref 2 System”. Ref 2 System is the system where your custom code objects resides.
3. Go to Tcode CCLM -> Select the system -> Settings -> Execute the SM_CCL: OBJECTS_ * Job again.
4. After the Job finishes Now all your custom objects for that particular system append with System information by the new attribute “Ref 2 System”.
4. Go to Extractor framework, runs the extractor “Custom Code Library Object Loader”.
5. Go to Query designer, create Z query from the standard quantity query(0SM_CCL_QUANTITY_DETAIL), restrict the query via “Attribute class = “Ref 2 System”” and “Attribute Value = SID”
6. Save, Run the report, you can now get the system based Quantity Information in BI reporting.