At the end of May 2013 I was in New Zealand delivering some BusinessObjects training for SAP. As luck would have it, the New Zealand SAP Business Intelligence User Group was meeting the morning of my layover through Auckland – very timely! Fellow Mentor Corey Adams let me know and I was able to deliver a presentation on Predictive Analysis. I showed several walk-through videos during my presentation, and was asked to post them up on-line.
Even though it is 2 months on, here is a summary of my presentation and the walkthrough demonstrations of Predictive Analysis for your viewing pleasure.
As mentioned in the video, here are the Useful Links:
- SAP HANA Startup Program
- Access your own HANA server
- HANA Academy
- Visual Intelligence Trial
- Predictive Analysis Trial (released since my presentation!)
- ASUG Webcast on Predictive Analysis (you will need to be an ASUG member)
- Try R School
- Free book on Learning Statistics with R