Here are the simple steps for finding out the styles used for standard texts in the smartform.
1. 1. Let’s say we have created style ZST_TEST, as below and used in the smartform.
2. 2.Get the function module name of the smartform. Go to Environment->Function Module Name.
3. 3.Function module name will appear. Copy the function module name.
4. 4.Go to the transaction SE37, enter the FM name and click display.
5. 5.Click on find.
6. 6.Enter the text “ %TEXTKEY-PAR”, select the radio button in main program and click continue.
It will provide you the list of all the styles used for standard texts in the smartform.
Click on any of the style.
Crosscheck in the smartform.
In this way we can find out the styles used in the smart form.