How to disconnect from backend connection – Local Mode Only
Application is connected to several backend systems from a Design Studio Application.
I need to disconnect from some of the systems.
How to do it:
1. Goto Tools –> Preferences –> Application Design –> Backend Connections
2. Right bottom corner you will find a button “Clear Cached Logon Credentials”
3. Click on the button.
4. Select the systems which you want to disconnect from.
5. Click on Ok.
6. Now the the application is disconnected from the selected systems.
1. This option is available only in Local Mode.
2. Works from Design Studio 1.1