Talking Big Data with Stefan Schoepfel and Dr. Klaus Schmelzeisen
BIG DATA!!! We’ve all heard the term numerous times but what does ‘big data’ actually mean? And how can companies turn that big data into actionable insights? Many companies are currently struggling with big data, Gartner forecasts that 50% of all employees will need access to analytics by 2014 – and 75% by 2020. But today, fewer than 10% of employees have such access – thus the urgent need for analytics software and services.
SAP Analytics Services helps companies understand how to use a combination of new technology, business processes, data, and metrics to generate sustained performance improvements. By supporting innovation in business intelligence; enterprise performance management; and governance, risk, and compliance across multiple industries, SAP Services will:
- Accelerate time to value with efficient implementation, upgrade, and migration services
- Optimize business performance and minimize risk by leveraging rapid deployment solutions for analytics, including preconfigured software and services
- Innovate and deliver new technology to your business with road map and assessment services for analytics, the SAP HANA platform, and mobile and cloud solutions
Watch this video below with Stefan Schoepfel, Head of Analytics Services at SAP, and Dr. Klaus Schmelzeisen, VP of Global & Technology Services at SAP, discuss how big data is changing the way organizations make decisions:
Key questions asked in the video:
- What does ‘big data’ mean?
- What is SAP’s perspective to help customers deal with big data?
- From a SAP Services point-of-view, what specific services would address these topics?
- How can customers prepare for big data?
- What are the relevant Services?
Also, check out this quick overview video about SAP Analytics Services:
For more info, read the SAP Analytics E-Book
Follow us on Twitter: @SAPServices