Find user exit for transaction code
Find user exits for transaction code :
- Find user exit for transaction code IW31 .
- Enter t.code IW31 in command bar ,then press
- Now click on System then click on Status.
- Double click on transaction IW31.
- Note down package name IWO1.
- Now go to SMOD transaction then press enter.
- Click on dropdown box.
- Enter package name IWO1 then press on “right” button.
- List of Exits will appear
- Based on your requirement get exits .
Unfortunately this is NOT a reliable way of finding user-exits in a transaction. And there isn't anything in the SAP system that will give you this data.
To make matters worse, these days we have more development options e.g. BADIs, Enhancement Options, etc. which are also not found by the method above.
In my experience, its easier to put break-points in the program and pop into the debugger when certain key statements are found e.g. CALL CUSTOMER-FUNCTION, ENHANCEMENT, etc.
I have written a document with many of the PM/CS user-exits/BADIs/BTEs which can be found on this site.