- IRT710 – SAP POS Introduction
- IRT720 – SAP POS Technical Details
- IRT750 – SAP POS Intermediate Configurator: Self-Sufficiency
- IRT770 – SAP POS Advanced Configurator
Course based on software release
- Xpress Server Database 2.1
- Electronic Journal Database 2.1
- Xpress Server 2.1
- Electronic Journal Viewer 2.1
- Store Manager 2.1
- Point of Sale 2.1
- Store Configurator 2.1
- Sybase SQL Adapative Server 9.0
- Part 1 Sit Down Assessment: Standard assessment with 80 questions of various types.
- Part 2 Configuration Case Study: Students will receive a detailed written case study containing several retail transaction types, such as mix/matches, UDTs,Tender Management or pending transaction which are to be configured using the Configurator application.
- The workload to complete the case study is estimated at 8-16 hours. Students will have up to 14 days back at their home location of business to configure their case study before final submission.
- Students are required to develop their case study configurations on a system installed at their corporate office. Development time at SAP training locations will not be provided.
- Facilitators are available for questions and guidance.
- Successful completion of the case study will require the student to present their final configurations via a 90-120 minute WebEx session. Presentation scoring process will be based on:
- Explanation of how the configuration was achieved using Configurator and demonstration of final results on the POS client.
- Submission of an electronic copy of receipts showing that all configuration requirements have been met.
- Modification of POS GUI interface.
- Responses to instructor questions.
- Candidates are permitted to use technical reference material, user guides, online documentation, SAP POS system and related configuration databases during the development of their case study.
- This assessment verifies the candidate’s knowledge in the area of the SAP POS solution. This assessment establishes that the candidate has a necessary understanding of the POS solution and can implement this knowledge practically in projects.