When talking about NetWeaver Gateway it is extremely valuable to have a scenario that can showcase the capabilities of the product. For such scenarios an OData service is required to represents all the functionalities that latest NetWeaver Gateway version supports.
We therefore started to develop such a servie based on the The NetWeaver Enterprise Procurement Model – An Introduction .
The Service URL is the following: https://sapes1.sapdevcenter.com/sap/opu/odata/sap/ZGWSAMPLE_SRV/
How to access the system is described in the following SCN document http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-40986
We have provided several test cases for this service that can be accessed via the Gateway Client using transaction /IWFND/GW_CLIENT.
Finally you can find a more detailed picture of the OData model that has been created by importing the data model into GWPA:
Links for testing:
- Service Document
- Metadata Document
- Query – Business Partner List with $top and $skip
- Read – Single Business Partner
- Navigation Property – List Sales Orders of a single Business Partner
- Navigation Property – List all Sales Order Items of a Sales Order
- Product – via navigation property
- https://sapes1.sapdevcenter.com/sap/opu/odata/sap/ZGWSAMPLE_SRV/ProductCollection?%24filter=Suppl… Products delivered by the supplier SAP