End-to-end Mobile Reference Applications – SAPUI5
Note: This content is no longer being maintained
This end-to-end tutorial offers a walk through of the SAPUI5 based Mobile Retailing application for any developer. This application is based on the Enterprise Procurement Model (EPM).
This tutorial guides you through the ready-to-run Mobile Retailing scenario which includes:
- Set up of your Development Environment from scratch
- Setting up the Application on SMP(SAP Mobile Platform, enterprise edition, cloud version) and Gateway services
- Retrieval of data using SMP from an ABAP backend using OData Services
- Deploy and run the Mobile Retailing application on an Android device
- Walk through of the important parts/code snippets in the Mobile Retailing application developed using SAPUI5 mobile libraries
List of SAP Technology used:
- Mobile SAPUI5 (Toolkit for HTML5)
- SAP Mobile Platform (cloud edition)
- SAP NetWeaver Gateway
- Deploying and running SAPUI5 Mobile Application on Android device
The source code of the SAPUI5 mobile retailing application can be found here
You can find the end-to-end tutorial here
Is the link to the tutorial missing? I can't seem to find it.
The tutorial has been uploaded into SCN but will available for public viewing by CW 29 2013.
Thanks Sangita, good stuff to follow.