* Register to attend a webinar session
Abstract: The Innovation Management Framework (IMF) by SAP Services articulates innovation management as a structured and consistent set of concepts and practices to enable and foster innovation at enterprises.
In fact, it is a broadly applicable foundational knowledge base for business innovation, enriched with SAP examples, open for inclusion of other companies’ innovation practices, and complemented by an overarching execution model.
In this webinar we will give an overview of IMF, touching the following topics:
- Innovation Taxonomy
- Enterprise and Strategy
- Innovation Processes and Methodologies
- People and Innovation Networks
- Orchestration and Governance
- Execution Model
|Event:||Global: SAP University Alliances Next Generation Influencer Sessions@HANA|
|Topic:||Innovation Management Framework|
|Date:||July 30, 2013, 10:00-11:00pm CET|
|Venue:||Online Webinar Session: Dial-in information will be provided closer to the Webinar|
- Will be provided shortly after the webinar.
- Recording will be available shortly after the webinar.
Go back to Upcoming Webinars.