Hosted by, Kira Swain, Social Media Manager
The convergence of social, mobile, cloud and big data is significantly changing the HR technology software market. Join Thomas Otter, and a panel of experts on Tuesday, July 16 at 9am PT/12pm ET/6pm CET for a #SAPChat on the Core HR Market. The panel includes:
- Thomas Otter, VP of Product Management, Employee Central (@vendorprisey)
- Sven Denecken, VP of Strategy and Head of Co-Innovation (@SDenecken)
- Oliver Conze, VP for Product Portfolio Strategy (@oliverconze)
- Joachim Förderer, Senior Director, Product Management, Employee Central (@jf04)
- Luke Marson, SAP Mentor (@lukemarson)
- SuccessFactors (@SuccessFactors)
During the #SAPChat, we’ll cover key HR tech trends, what makes a true core HR system, what global and local really mean in HR, and the intersection of social and HR. We’ll also talk about the momentum we’ve made with our own core HR system, Employee Central.
What is a #SAPChat?
A #SAPChat is an SAP-organized online conversation, held at a pre-arranged time, between a group of Twitter users, using a specific Twitter hashtag to identify the discussion.
How Do I Participate?
On the day of the event, log-in into your favorite Twitter client and enter #SAPChat into the search bar. We will likely use tweetchat.com (pending their server migration) because it will automatically add the hashtag to your tweets as you participate in the chat. Other Twitter clients to use include TweetDeck, TweetBot, Twitter Search etc. Just follow the chat hashtag, #SAPChat. During the event, you can follow the discussion, contribute questions, and submit your own comments by using the same hashtag.
Be there – tweet there!