SP 8 for SAP NetWeaver ID Mgmt 7.2 Now Available
We just released the latest Support Package for SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.2.
SP 8 contains a number of enhancements and new features, including new end user interfaces for HTML 5, the new logon help functionality, a system copy function, enhancements for approvals, and an updated GRC provisioning framework.
- For an overview of all new and improved features, check our Support Package 8 Overview. You can also listen to the recording of SAP’s Kare Indroy describing the contents of this support package.
- To learn more about the new logon help functionality, watch the instructional video and refer to our how-to guide.
- For hands-on information about SAP UI 5, read the latest blog by SAP consultant Jannis Rondorf.
- For a comprehensive list of the documentation available for SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.2, please refer to our documentation overview.
- You can download SP 8 on the SAP Service Marketplace.