*Requires S-User ID. To request S-User ID: Click here
This webinar, part of our enhanced Go-To-Market Enablement program for FSI partners, will provide the opportunity to join our experts to learn more and stay updated about SAP FSI solutions.
Learn how the end-to-end solution by SAP for finance transformation helps banks address regulatory requirements. By settling internal information demands quickly and cost-effectively, your customers in the Banking industry can free up personnel resources for analytical tasks.
Post financial crisis, the office of the CFO in banks has been facing an onslaught of challenges against a backdrop of cost containment
- More sophisticated disclosure and reporting requirements from external and internal stakeholders
- Faster closing cycles
- Mergers and acquisitions compelling banks to streamline system landscapes
Learn how the end-to-end solution by SAP for finance transformation helps banks address regulatory requirements and internal information demands quickly and cost-effectively, accelerate and streamline the financial close-to-disclose process, thus freeing up finance staff for analytical tasks.
In this session you will learn about:
- The individual steps within the end-to-end finance transformation solution
- How existing banking customers have addressed finance transformation with SAP
- Innovative new offerings within finance transformation
Speaker: Philip Aliband, Solution Manager
Target Audience: Sales, Pre-sales, Partners
Target Regions: ALL REGIONS; Duration: 60 min (maximum)