North America’s leading producer of semi-trailers, Wabash National needed to replace manual, error prone processes at a dispatch center with more than 23 holding lots. Looking to both the SAP Afaria & SUP rapid-deployment solutions, Wabash National was able to quickly put the mobile platform in place to build a tailored mobile solution to solve their business challenges.
Watch this video with David C. Dillman, Senior IT Manager Enterprise Applications at Wabash National Corporation, to learn about their rapid-deployment implementation:
Key questions asked in the video:
- What were your business challenges?
- What mobile solutions did you look into to solve your business challenges?
- What attracted you to the rapid-deployment implementation approach?
- Which mobile device did you choose?
- Could you explain a day-in-the -life of one of your customers?
- What are your plans for your mobile platform?
- Any advice or lessons learned for future mobile customers?
To learn more about Wabash National’s rapid-deployment implementation, watch this recorded webcast:
For more info about SAP Mobile Rapid Deployment Solutions, check out these blogs:
- BYOD – Bring Your Own Device or Bring Your Own Disaster
- The Mobility Game
- ‘A Way of Life at OraSure’ – SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions
Follow SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions on Twitter: @SAPRDS