Feature Scope Description for SAP HANA SPS 11
Are you looking for a high-level overview of the functionality provided wiht SAP HANA editions and options?
Looking for documentation for a earlier release? Visit Earlier Releases – SAP Help Portal Page.
openSAP online courses:
SAP HANA Academy
Over 300 videos answering your What, Why and How questions for SAP HANA.
Important SAP Notes
With SAP HANA, the proper backup policy is to regularly back up the entire instance to an external medium.
If you haven’t done the migration to the new Embeded Statistics Server yet please do it asap. New EES will consume much less memory and will allow you improve performances and connectivity issues occasioned by the old version, this new option is available since HANA SPS7.
This note explains very clearly how to proceed step by step. See the steps on SAP HANA Academy – Monitoring SAP HANA: New Statistics Server – YouTube
Check this updated note including two guides: “How to configure hardware platforms for SuSE Linux Enterprise Server” and “How to install SuSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Business One products on SAP HANA”.
This note introduces how to export and import schemas in the SAP HANA studio and provides some additional information (for example, troubleshooting).
Documents / Blogs in Community (aka SCN)
- All you need to know about SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA Schema Export and Import
- How to perform a schema import/export, how to import a schema with a different name
- Regular System Administration Tasks for SAP Business One Analytics and SAP Business One Powered by HANA
- High Availability for SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA
- HA documentation available from https://partneredge.sap.com/en/library/assets/products/ent_mng/sbo/about/sbo_b1h/versions/docu_sbo_91/tr_icc_b1h_mau_91.html
- How to convert SQL from Microsoft SQL Server to SAP HANA
- How to export and deploy HANA model for SAP Business One
If your question is related to SAP HANA topics in general please use the SAP HANA Developer center forum: