- You execute a drilldown report with output type “object list” (ALV – SAP list viewer). The report has too many columns (eg. more than 999 columns), the error message KH615 is displayed.
- SAP R/3 Releases
- SAP ERP Releases
- This is standard limitation and customer specific requirement.
- The error message is displayed due to the ALV tool you try to call don’t support so much columns. Please see the message long text.
Steps to reproduce the error
1. KE30 -> 0-SAP01
3. Go to Menu -> Navigate -> Switch to Drilldown
5. Screen is pop up
6. On pop up -> Select the characteristics
8. On the status bar show information error
You can hide columns before you call the “Export” -> “Object list”. Please mark a column (e.g. you click on “Sales Quantity”) and use ‘Edit’ -> ‘Column(s)’ ->’On/Off’ to deselect columns you don’t want to be exported to the object list.
- This error could also be happened on other drilldown transaction eg KE80, S_ALR_87012078, CJE0
- SAP note 368974
Search term/Key Words
Drill-down, ALV call (object list)