The Integrated Digital Insurance Company – How SAP Helps Companies Become Digital Insurers. Access Replay.
*Requires S-User ID. To request S-User ID: Click here
This webinar, part of our enhanced Go-To-Market Enablement program for FSI partners, will provide the opportunity to join our experts to learn more and stay updated about SAP FSI solutions.
Speaker: Anton Tomic, Global Head of Strategy Insurance Industry
Target Audience: Sales, Pre-sales, Services, Support, Partner
Target Regions: ALL REGIONS; Duration: 60 min (maximum)
The digital revolution is impacting insurers today and transforming the way insurers do business. More than just another distribution channel, it offers an entirely new way of doing business. Learn about the opportunities digital insurance solutions by SAP present for insurers.
Today, insurers face increasingly stringent regulations, a turbulent market, and an increasing pace of consumer and technological change. The industry has already seen property and casualty (P&C) insurers fail to innovate and seize new opportunities, resulting in new competitors stealing core markets with capabilities in customer proximity, retailing experience, and responsiveness.
The digital revolution is impacting insurers today and transforming the way insurers do business. Digital means more than just another distribution channel. It offers an entirely new way of doing business, and affects all strategic and functional areas of an insurance company covering customer, operations, employees and culture, and IT. Furthermore, digital technologies reduce the barrier to entry for the amazons, googles and start-ups of this world.
The opportunities digital insurance solutions by SAP present for insurers include:
- Improved brand management and social media engagement
- Optimized and personalized Web experiences for consumers
- Seamless multichannel sales and service across existing and new channels
- Increased industrialization and straight-through processing
- Fostering a collaborative, digitally capable workforce
- Developing, marketing, distributing, and underwriting new products and services, underpinned with powerful analytics and personalization
In this session you will learn about:
- Digital Insurance 2020!
- Digital use cases in the industry today!
- How to position digital fitness model to customers
- How to map the SAP software portfolio to the insurer’s digital strategy
- The Structural Innovation Workshops with SAP and insurance customers