New Alternative Chat Client for the CRM Interaction Center – Demo Video
The video below is a demo of a new alternative chat client for the CRM Interaction Center.
The new client includes the following features:
- A persistent chat window across all screens in CRM so that agents do not have to switch screens to respond or see chat messages.
- Does not navigate to different screen on accept, allowing faster customer confirmation.
- Can send messages by pressing enter, or go to new line by pressing shift+enter.
- Notifies user of new messages while minimized with header bar color change.
- Clicking “Chat Client” at the top will hide or reveal the client.
- The chat client will automatically appear when a chat is accepted, and automatically hide itself when interaction ends.
- Clicking header bar will minimize the chat client, or restore it to its previous size if it is minimized.
- Possible to switch between two sizes.
- Allows user to click on a service request number in CAD or chat messages and navigate directly to the request (easily adapted to other objects).
- Chat transfers are supported and include the transcript of the previous chat.
- A full chat history for the currently confirmed customer is available in a popup that will be opened when the agent clicks the H icon.
- Quickcodes are mailforms whose mailform IDs begin with a /.
- Can be used by typing / then the code ID (for example /HI). Pressing enter once will insert the full mailform text, which can be modified before sending the message.
- A full list of quickcodes is available in a popup that will be opened when the agent clicks on the Q icon.
- In the popup, single clicking on a quick code description in the left column will display the full text. Double clicking or pressing enter will insert the message.
- Quickcodes can be searched by description (autocomplete enabled).
- Arrow key navigation enabled.
- Contact Attached Data (CAD)
- The subject and customer name will appear in the header bar.
- All CAD can be viewed by clicking the C icon.
- CAD can be used in chat messages or quickcodes by including the CAD key in square brackets. For example [FirstName]. Pressing enter would replace [FirstName] with the CAD associated with that key.
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Switch between IC sessions with ALT+# (tab number, 1 for first, 2 for second, etc…).
- Open/minimize/restore chat window with CTRL+SHIFT+C.
Please contact me with feedback, questions, or for more information at email@example.com