How Value Partnerships with SAP Services Unlocks Innovation
Customers often ask SAP Services, “Have I gotten everything out of SAP? What does SAP innovation bring to my business goals? How can SAP help us reach our business goals faster?”
Answering these questions requires a solid understanding of the customer’s current situation and inclusion in their transformation journey… this is what SAP Value Partnership brings to the table. SAP Value Partnership is about creating and maintaining a long-term strategic relationship with our customers centered on achieving defined business goals. It allows customers to realize the complete value of their SAP software investments. This long-term partnership with SAP combines dedicated experts and services that help customers reach their full potential.
Watch this video below with Sumitha Eranti, SAP Global Delivery, and Michael Serie, VP, Global Head of Services Innovation to learn more about how Value Partnership with SAP Services unlocks innovation:
Key questions asked in the video:
- Can you describe the concept of value partnerships and what that brings to our customers?
- Can you tell about what role Design Thinking plays in the value partnership dynamic?
- Tell us more about the design thinking methodology – are those elements of the entire process?
- Why do you think SAP has embraced Design Thinking, independent of customer engagements?
- How do you feel our customers are looking at SAP Services now that we started using Design Thinking as part of our broader methodology?
Follow us on Twitter: @SAPServices