Unexpectedly mails cannot be send out
Mails are in a send.queue with ‘waiting’ status and the status is not changing but the send-process is runnung (report rsconn01)
If you try to start the sendjob again than you see the error:’ A send process is already running for INT/prio High ‘
What you can do in this case:
– Remove the sendjob in sm37 (all of them) This is the report
– Delete the lock on table SXDISP in sm12.
Very important that nobody runs the report RSCONN01 manually and also as
a batch-job !
– delete the oldest send request in tr sost which was not send
– try to run the sendjob manually and check if it is ok
– plan the sendjob in sm36 again.