High Tech at the Manufacturing CVN in Chicago, June 25th, 26th
This Customer Value Network (CVN) event for our manufacturing customers will be a free, interactive forum, and is designed to provide industry leaders from manufacturing lines of business with in-depth educational content on industry best practices and technology solutions.
The forum is complimentary, with no registration fee; register today.
Day 1 will provide a number of workshops with topics ranging from “Responsive Manufacturing”, “Ariba Procurement”, “Sales and Operations Planning”, “Evironmental Health and Safety”, “Product Life Cycle Management” to “HANA Use Cases for Manufacturing”.
Day 2 has a number of very interesting presentations from high tech customers:
- Varian Medical Systems – Maiden Voyage with SAP ME & MII – Brion Booth, Enterprise Applications Solution Manager, Varian Medical (360 Product)
- Harnessing S&OP Powered by HANA: SMART Modular’s Journey Out of the Spreadsheet Jungle – Anil Kumar, Senior SAP Business Analyst, Smart Modular, with partner Intrigo
- Jabil Embarks on Their PLM Upgrade Journey with SAP PLM – Tara Hillary, Senior IT Manager, Jabil with partner LeverX
- How Allison Transmission Consolidated Product Development and Enterprise Change Management Using SAP PLM 7.01 and SAP PPM 5.0; Randall Dunn- IT Business Planning Manager, Allison Transmission with partner Gyansys
- Supply Chain Analytics at Nalco – George Sloan, Manager, Global Supply Chain Analytical Team, Nalco, an Ecolab Company
- Medline Industries- Supply Chain Optimization & Impact of Infusing Big Data Technologies – Dave Marcelletti, Director of Supply Chain Planning, Medline Industries with partner HCL
- Optimizing Product Innovation and Improving Compliance and Safety at Colgate-Palmolive – Robyn Mandalakis, Global Information Technology, Colgate-Palmolive
and many more ….
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago