Enabling Qualifications tab & Trainings tab in EhP5 Talent Profile for MSS/TMS
From EhP6 SAP provide the Qualifications tab & Trainings tab on the Talent Profile for Managers and Talent Management Specialists. This functionality is shipped in EhP5 but is not enabled. An MSS Add-on for EhP5 also introduces this functionality.
To enable the Qualifications tab or Trainings tab in the Talent Profile follow these steps:
- Navigate to transaction SE80
- Select Package in the dropdown and enter PAOC_TMC
- Open Web Dynpro > Component Configuration
- Double click HRTMC_LP_OIF
- On the right hand side click on Start Configurator and a browser window should open with the component name and configuration ID pre-filled
- Click on the Change button at the top and it will take you to a screen which shows the configured default main views and UI building blocks for Internal Work Experience, External Work Experience, etc – NB: at this point it may ask you to enter a Transport Request
- Click the Add Main View button
- Enter a name for the view and a view ID and click on Add UIBB
- Enter the component and window names as below
- Click on Save and close
Qualifications tab UIBB:
Skills UIBB: W_SKILLS_PROFILE
Trainings tab UIBB:
Training Activities view: W_WINDOW
Mandatory Trainings UIBB: W_MAIN.
The screenshot below displays the screen you should see after completing the first 4 steps:
The above process can also be used for adding custom content to the Talent Profile.